HORSE BACK RIDING LESSONS • ENGLISH & WESTERN LESSONS
Criswood Farm offers Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Horse Riding Lessons at our Hoadly Road location and serves Woodbridge, Dale City, Clifton, Fairfax Station, Manassas and surrounding communities in Northern Virginia. The stable is exclusively operated by the Christopher family. We have a large indoor arena for the winter months and a large outdoor arena for warmer days. Our qualified and accredited staff of horse instructors teach English and Western Riding Lessons daily and every staff member is an experienced riding instructor. Our accredited instructors can teach small groups, and morning, weeknight and weekend classes are available in our indoor and outdoor facilities.
4:30 PM to 8:30 PM Mon – Fri* All Day Sat & Sun
- MINIMUM AGE: 8 Years and Up
- 8 Week Sessions - One (1) Hour Per Week
- $40 per person per lesson - Series of 8 lessons totals $320.
- Call Connie for group lesson dates and details.
- *Call Connie for other group hours that may be available.
Private and Semi-Private Lessons
Any time during the day Mon to Sun*
- MINIMUM AGE: 5 years and up
- 4 Week Sessions - One (1) Hour Per Week
- Semiprivate $60 per person - Series of 4 $240.
- Private $80 per person - Series of 4 - $320
- Call Connie to schedule a time for your lesson.
- *Space may be limited on the weekends.
Sorry, we do not rent horses or offer trail rides
Boarding Criswood Farm
Full Board costs $500.00 per month (Stables operated exclusively by the Christopher family). Boarding cost includes free trailer parking and a large indoor arena. If you are interested in boarding at a barn that offers you and your horse TLC and a friendly stress free atmosphere call us today because stalls are limited.
Our Riders' Safety
Our first goal at Criswood Farm and Tack Shop is to keep our riders safe. Our second goal is to make every rider's experience fun and incredibly enjoyable. Our third goal is to help our riders achieve their own personal horsemanship goals - whatever they may be. We have provided release forms for you to print out and complete before starting your lessons. If you have questions please call Connie at 703-590-4224 for additional information concerning our safety guidelines.